2013 May Classes – Your Food dream starts here!
- 1 day Intensive (6 Hours 10am -4pm) – all the tools you need
This course will take you through the Psychology of Food, understanding your customer and how to attract them. How to prepare your business plan, select your packaging, creating a logo and brand.
How to cost your product and price it ready for the shelf to taking to market and speaking with wholesalers or direct to the customer. How a label design is important and how easy and simple you can design this yourself.
Selling your product with a concept can make a big difference to the customers you attract. How your kitchen at Home could be a great starting place for your business.
Cost effective ways to a professional Logo Design, simple Website , Business Cards etc .
Supplied : Handout notes, notebook, pen – Coffee & Tea
A week before your Course date, an email will be sent to prepare you with ideas to bring to the course.
Selling off the Table
This course takes you through tips and tricks at setting up your stall and selling at the Markets. Not just selling Food, but selling any product like clothes, jewellery, scented goods etc.
Learn more about running your small business, How to grow your customer base till your next business day, How your table display and presentation makes all the difference and lots more
This workshop takes you through:
- Customer Alert! – How to draw your customer in and conversation tips
- Grow your business from home – Keep your potential customers aware of you (Intro)
- Table Display & Position – Merchandising your merchandise in the correct position
- Are you trading at the right markets for your product – know what to ask the Market Owners to suit you
- Liability & Insurance – It’s a must!
Whether your a beginner or very successful Stall Holder, this day will refresh your skills and help to maximise your sales on Market Day!
Melbourne – Consultation
- Contact me for availabilty
Contact me on Email or phone to discuss further 0404 851 963
Venue – My Other Kitchen
9 Nicholson Street, Bentleigh